ProspectSV is looking for innovative energy solutions for microgrid infrastructure technologies, DERs and building level systems. Below is a summary of technology types we are seeking.
Microgrid infrastructure (primary emphasis):
Preferred platforms and products will provide simplified (ideally off-the-shelf) integration between existing & new DERs, the Building Management Systems (BMS), and grid signals using recognized industry protocols for communication and security.
Overall goal of this system will also provide analytics/controls/intelligence for:
operational resiliency through grid islanding/reconnection, relaying and protection, and power quality corrections direct financial benefits of demand forecasting, electric rate optimization, and scheduling grid-level services such as voltage and frequency regulation
Distributed Energy Resources (secondary emphasis) such as:
- On-site generation (excluding PV panels)
- On-site electricity storage
- Thermal storage technologies – especially related to refrigeration
- Building-level systems (tertiary emphasis) such as:
- DC-side building technologies
- Energy Efficiency technologies – especially related to refrigeration