The business accelerator is seeking clean technology entrepreneurs and early-stage startups that want to speed their path to market with curriculum, mentorship and business connections powered by CleanTech Alliance and Oregon BEST.
Each Cascadia CleanTech startup receives:
- Mentorship from cleantech industry leaders tailored to your specific business needs. Each participating company receives generalist and specialist mentors to help with business planning, intellectual property protection, marketing, financing and more.
- Connections that make a difference. The CleanTech Alliance and Oregon BEST membership networks provide access to business leaders, utilities, service providers and investors from across the region.
- Hands-on business and financing workshops to assist with business model creation, product development, market development and funding strategies.
- Customer discovery assistance. Get help connecting with potential partners and customers to hone your minimally viable product and go-to-market strategy.
- Visibility for your company and brand from established CleanTech Alliance and Oregon BEST industry events, programs and marketing outreach.
- Access to non-dilutive funding competitions. Cascadia CleanTech Accelerator teams will compete for cash and in-kind prizes. Three prizes will be awarded totaling $10,000 or more.