Several technological advances have been made in the field of sustainable and renewable energy which could help to address the energy deficit in Africa. There are several barriers and challenges to the introduction and implementation of many of these innovative technologies in sub-Saharan African continent. This conference aims to bring together experts in the field as well as country representatives to discuss emerging technologies and potential solutions to the existing challenges.
Topics will include:
- The Energy Crisis in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Challenges in Implementation of Clean and Renewable Energy
- Waste to Energy Technology
- Advances in Solar and Wind Technology
- Advances in Hydro and Geothermal Electricity